Last updated: 12 June 2022
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Full name
• Phone number
• Email address
• Usage Data
Usage data is collected automatically when using the service. This may include information such as your device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device, mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.
While using our application, in order to provide features of our application, we may collect, with your prior permission:
• Information regarding your location
• Information from your device's phone book (contacts list)
• Images and other information from your device's camera and photo library
We use this information to provide features of our Service, to improve and customise our service. The information may be uploaded to the Company's servers and/or a third-party's server or it may be simply stored on your device.
You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through your device settings.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
• To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of our service.
• To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the service. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
• To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
• To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
• To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
• For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
• With a third-party: We may share your personal information with a third-party to monitor and analyse the use of our service, to contact you.
• With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
• With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
• With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of your personal data
Your information, including personal data, is processed at the Company's operating locations and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
We may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• Comply with a legal obligation
• Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
• Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
• Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• Protect against legal liability
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require your parent's consent before we collect and use that information.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
• By email: email@example.com
• By visiting this page on our Website: www.crumbsapp.xyz